（2）您保證您所發布的信息： a. 不會有欺詐成份，與售賣偽造或盜竊無涉； b. 不會侵犯任何第三者對該物品享有的物權，或版權、專利、商標、商業秘密或其他知識產權，或隱私權、名譽權； c. 不會違反任何法律、法規、條例或規章 (包括但不限于關于規范出口管理、貿易配額、保護消費者、不正當競爭或虛假廣告的法律、法規、條例或規章)； d. 不會含有誹謗（包括商業誹謗）、非法恐嚇或非法騷擾的內容； e. 不會含有淫穢、或包含任何兒童不宜內容； f. 不會含有蓄意毀壞、惡意干擾、秘密地截取或侵占任何系統、數據或個人資料的任何病毒、偽裝破壞程序、電腦蠕蟲、定時程序或其他電腦程序； g. 不會直接或間接與下述各項貨物或服務連接，或包含對下述各項貨物或服務的描述：(i) 本協議項下禁止的貨物或服務；或 (ii) 您無權連接或包含的貨物或服務。此外，您同意不會：(h) 在與任何連鎖信件、大量胡亂郵寄的電子郵件、濫發電子郵件或任何復制或多余的信息有關的方面使用"服務"；(i) 未經其他人士同意，利用"服務"收集其他人士的電子郵件地址及其他資料；或 (j) 利用"服務"制作虛假的電子郵件地址，或以其他形式試圖在發送人的身份或信息的來源方面誤導其他人士。
本公司會盡一切努力使您在使用神州網的過程中得到樂趣。遺憾的是，本公司不能隨時預見到任何技術上的問題或其他困難。該等困難可能會導致數據損失或其他服務中斷。為此，您明確理解和同意，您使用"服務"的風險由您自行承擔。"服務"以"按現狀"和"按可得到"的基礎提供。神州網明確聲明不作出任何種類的所有明示或暗示的保證，包括但不限于關於適銷性、適用於某一特定用途和無侵權行為等方面的保證。神州網對下述內容不作保證：(i)"服務"會符合您的要求；(ii)"服務"不會中斷，且適時、安全和不帶任何錯誤；(iii) 通過使用"服務"而可能獲取的結果將是準確或可信賴的；及 (iv) 您通過"服務"而購買或獲取的任何產品、服務、資料或其他材料的質量將符合您的預期。通過使用"服務"而下載或以其他形式獲取任何材料是由您自行全權決定進行的，且與此有關的風險由您自行承擔，對于因您下載任何該等材料而發生的您的電腦系統的任何損毀或任何數據損失，您將自行承擔責任。您從神州網或通過或從"服務"獲取的任何口頭或書面意見或資料，均不產生未在本協議內明確載明的任何保證。
Welcome to Shenzhou Machinery Net（ http://www.chemyj.com/ ）(hereinafter referred to as "Shenzhou network") service terms agreement (hereinafter referred to as "this Agreement"), which is applicable to all users of Shenzhou network (hereinafter referred to as "users" and "you"). The terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement apply to the various tools and services (hereinafter referred to as "services") provided by the website of Shenzhou network for trade and exchange in the global inter enterprise (B2B) electronic market. Your use will be deemed to be the knowledge, recognition and consent to the whole content of this user agreement.
1. acceptance clause
Shenzhou network has the right to issue this agreement only by announcement. When you use Shenzhou network, you are aware, acknowledged and agree to comply with the terms of this agreement, and you will be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. Shenzhou network may at any time, at its sole discretion, change the terms. Each update of the terms will be released immediately on the state of Shenzhou and will take effect immediately. Your login or continued use of the services will mean that you accept the revised terms. If you refuse to accept the new agreement, you must stop using Shenzhou. Except as otherwise expressly stated, any new content that extends or enhances the scope of the services is subject to this agreement. This Agreement shall not be amended unless a written agreement is signed by an authorized senior management officer of shenzhou.com.
Shenzhou network is owned by Shanghai Bushan Enterprise Management Office (hereinafter referred to as Shanghai Pushan). Shanghai Bushan represents Shenzhou network to exercise all rights and obligations. Shanghai Bushan is the representative of all its websites or enterprises, or authorized individuals to exercise their rights legally.
2. who can use
(1) Any enterprise or natural person who can bear legal responsibility can become a member of the website if the registration terms of Shenzhou network are recognized.
(2) "Services" are only for natural persons, legal persons and other organizations that are legally binding in accordance with the relevant laws. Therefore, your age must be 18 years old or above before you can use our services. If this condition is not met, do not use the service.
(3) "Services" are not provided to natural persons, legal persons and other organizations temporarily or permanently disqualified from user status.
(4) This Agreement applies to all members of Shenzhou network, including those registered and to be registered.
3. terms of registration
If you register on the Shenzhou network, you must agree:
(1) When registering, the member shall provide true, accurate, immediate and complete enterprise or personal information, including but not limited to business license, ID card, your name, contact address, contact number, email address and other information;
(2) Maintain and update member information in a timely manner to keep it true, accurate, complete and reflect the current situation. If you provide any untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or unable to reflect the current situation, or if Shenzhou network has reasonable reasons to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or unable to reflect the current situation, Shenzhou network has the right to suspend or terminate your registered identity and information and refuse to use the services (or any part of it) in any form at present or in the future.
(3) If you are a member of this website on behalf of other legal entities such as natural persons, legal persons and other organizations, you declare and warrant that you have the right to bind the company or other legal subject to the terms of this agreement.
4.1 the website of Shenzhou network is only used as the place where the product or service information is published or traded.
The website of the company is only used as the user to publish product or service information, or to identify trading objects, negotiate the transactions of goods and services, and the place where various trade-related services are obtained. However, the company cannot control the quality, safety or legality of the goods involved in the exchange, the authenticity or accuracy of the trade information, and the ability of the trading party to fulfill its obligations under the trade agreement. The website cannot and will not control whether the parties to the transaction can perform their obligations under the agreement. In addition, you should note that the risk of dealing with foreign nationals, minors or persons acting by fraud is objective.
4.2 member registration name, password and confidentiality.
During the registration process, you will select the member registration name and password. You are responsible for keeping your member's registration name and password confidential and for all activities you have undertaken under the member's name and password. You agree that:
(1) If anyone finds that any person has not authorized to use your member's registered name or password, or any other circumstance that violates the confidentiality regulations, you will immediately notify shenzhou.com;
(2) Make sure you leave the site in the correct steps at the end of each online period. Shenzhou network cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by your failure to comply with the provisions of this clause.
(3) The member representatives operating in Shenzhou network, all operations in Shenzhou network represent that you have obtained legal authorization and bear corresponding responsibilities according to law.
4.3 information management.
(1) You are solely responsible for the authenticity, accuracy, timeliness, integrity and legality of all information (including but not limited to enterprise information, personal information, business information, including but not limited to text, pictures and videos) issued through Shenzhou network.
(2) You guarantee that the information you publish: A. it will not be fraudulent and free from forgery or theft; B. it will not infringe the property rights of any third party to the article, or copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or privacy and reputation rights; C. will not violate any laws, regulations, regulations or rules (including but not limited to laws, regulations, regulations or regulations governing export management, trade quotas, protection of consumers, unfair competition or false advertising); D. no defamation (including commercial libel), illegal intimidation or illegal harassment; e. no obscene or inappropriate content for children; F No virus, disguised sabotage program, computer worm, timing program or other computer program containing intentional destruction, malicious interference, secret interception or encroachment of any system, data or personal data; g. will not directly or indirectly connect with the following goods or services, or include descriptions of the following goods or services: (I) Goods or services prohibited under this Agreement; or (II) goods or services that you are not entitled to connect or include. In addition, you agree not to: (H) use the service in connection with any chain of letters, mass spam, spam email or any duplication or excess information; (I) use the services to collect other person's e-mail addresses and other information without the consent of others; or (J) Use the service to make false email addresses or otherwise attempt to mislead others in terms of the identity or source of the information to be sent.
(3) Shenzhou network has the right to review, publish or delete information submitted by members. Shenzhou network will try its best to verify the information submitted by members, but it can not guarantee the authenticity, accuracy and legality of the information, and will not bear any legal liability arising therefrom.
(4) Shenzhou web contains links to other websites. Shenzhou network does not control these websites and the resources provided by them. Therefore, it does not make any commitment to the authenticity, accuracy, instant and integrity of the content, advertising, services and product information on the linked websites, and shall not bear any legal liability for the linked websites.
(5) You agree that Shenzhou may use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works, disseminate, perform and display the foregoing (in whole or in part), and / or incorporate the foregoing into the company, product or other information (including but not limited to words, pictures, videos) that you choose and post in the territory that can be publicly available to you In any form of work, media, or technology, whether known or developed later. At the same time, you and Shenzhou network are free from any legal liability arising from the information without changing the substance of the information you provide.
Respecting the personal privacy of members is a basic policy of Shenzhou network. Shenzhou network will not disclose, edit or disclose its registration information without authorization of the member. All the terms of our privacy statement are part of this agreement, so you must read it carefully. Please note that once you voluntarily disclose "your information" at the trading place of Shenzhou network, such information may be obtained and used by others.
5. web page style
You acknowledge and accept the page expression form used by Shenzhou Netcom, and do not request changes to the style, structure, advertisement, code, etc. of the general page. You also accept the modification and upgrading of the general page by Shenzhou network due to the needs of the website.
Become a general member of Shenzhou net is free! However, the company reserves the right to charge the "service" fee. The fees shall be paid by the level of membership above the standard. All taxes you incur in connection with the transaction and the acquisition of paid services from the company, as well as all costs of hardware, software, services and other aspects shall be borne by you. The company reserves the right to temporarily or permanently alter or stop part or all of the services without notice. At the same time, Shenzhou network reserves the right to modify the fee terms. Once the fee terms are modified, they will be published on the Shenzhou online immediately.
7. Suspension of services
The member shall be responsible for the cancellation of the account due to the following acts
(1) If the business license and other license information of the member are inconsistent with the personal information, the personal information is not updated in time, or the actual business information is inconsistent with the license information, the license information is not updated in time;
(2) Using Shenzhou network to distribute duplicate information, release information prohibited or restricted by national laws and regulations, release information not belonging to the business scope of members, or information unrelated to Shenzhou network services;
(3) To issue business information in the name of other enterprises and carry out business activities;
(4) Plan to destroy or attack the integrity of the computer system and network of Shenzhou website, or try to enter the computer system and network of Shenzhou website without authorization;
(5) Use or provide any computer virus, disguised sabotage program, computer worm, timer bomb or other destructive program containing destruction, interference, interception or encroachment of any system, data or personal data;
(6) Embezzle the login name and / or password of others on the Shenzhou Internet;
(7) To pass or engage in fraud involving Shenzhou network;
(8) The head image or signature content is illegal or healthy, and the length or picture is too large to be modified in time.
(9) The same company repeatedly registers the account number and publishes the information repeatedly
(10) Other acts violating national laws and regulations, rules and regulations, relevant agreements, regulations, rules, procedures and practices of Shenzhou network.
8. dispute complaint handling
(1) Users agree that in the process of using Shenzhou network, when any facts that may infringe their or Shenzhou network rights are found, they shall timely inform Shenzhou network and provide corresponding supporting materials. If the complaint is not true and causes losses to Shenzhou network or a third party, the user shall bear legal responsibility.
(2) Shenzhou network has the right to accept and handle disputes, disputes and complaints arising from using Shenzhou network with other users, and have the right to know the situation to you through telephone and other contact methods, and inform the other party of the information through telephone, email and other means. You are obliged to cooperate with the dispute, dispute and complaint information understanding and handling within the specified time after receiving the notice of Shenzhou network. Otherwise, Shenzhou network has the right to judge independently whether the other users' complaint and / or reimbursement requirements are established and make adverse treatment results for you. If Shenzhou network determines that the payment request of users is established, you shall pay in time, and at the same time, Shenzhou network has the right to immediately suspend or terminate your related Shenzhou network services or refuse you to use Shenzhou network in any form, and provide the obligee with the necessary identity information. Shenzhou network will not be responsible for the reduction of services caused to you.
(3) Since Shenzhou network is not a judicial organ or other state authority, you fully understand and acknowledge that the ability of Shenzhou network to identify evidence and handle disputes is limited. It is entirely based on your authorization to accept, handle disputes, disputes and complaints, and do not guarantee that the results of handling meet your expectations and bear no responsibility for the results of handling. Shenzhou network has the right to decide whether to participate in the dispute handling.
(4) If the user is confirmed by effective legal documents that there is any violation of the agreement or the member is suspected of violating the agreement by Shenzhou network, Shenzhou network has the right to deal with the illegal acts of illegal users, including but not limited to the termination of services, and the permanent prohibition of the use of Shenzhou network.
9. service provision.
We will do everything we can to make you enjoy using Shenzhou net. Unfortunately, we can not foresee any technical problems or other difficulties at any time. Such difficulties can result in data loss or other service outages. To this end, you expressly understand and agree that your risk of using the services is at your own expense. "Services" are provided on the basis of "as is" and "available". Shenzhou net expressly states that no warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, application for a particular purpose and non infringement are not limited. Shenzhou does not guarantee that: (I) the service will meet your requirements; (II) the service will not be interrupted and timely, safe and without any errors; (III) the results that may be obtained by using the service will be accurate or reliable; and (IV) the quality of any product, service, information or other material you purchase or obtain through the service will meet your expectations. It is your sole discretion to download or otherwise acquire any material by using the services and the risks associated with it are at your own expense and you will be responsible for any damage to your computer system or any data loss that may occur as a result of your downloading of any such materials. No oral or written opinion or information you have obtained from shenzhou.com or through or from the services will give rise to any warranty not expressly stated in this agreement.
10. statement of responsibility.
(1) Shenzhou network does not guarantee that the website is not disturbed, without failure, nor does it guarantee the use effect. Shenzhou network is not responsible for the inaccessibility of the connection between the user and the server of Shenzhou network caused by human or non-human factors. You agree to bear the loss caused by the unexpected interruption of the website, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, network connection failure, unauthorized access, etc.
(2) Any factors affecting the normal operation of the network due to force majeure (including but not limited to natural disasters, strikes or riots, riots, war acts, government actions, and any factors that may affect the normal operation of the network caused by hacker attacks, interruption of Internet connectivity or system failure, influence caused by technical adjustment of telecommunication departments, temporary shutdown caused by government regulation, etc., caused by the particularity of the Internet ）If the non Shenzhou network causes the delay or failure of performance of Shenzhou network, Shenzhou network shall not bear any responsibility.
(3) Shenzhou network will try its best to reduce errors, but the services and information provided on the website may still contain the wrong content. Shenzhou network will not be liable for the loss caused by the use of Shenzhou network. Shenzhou network does not guarantee its services and information, and under no circumstances shall it be liable for direct, indirect, occasional, special, punitive or all other damages caused by the use of Shenzhou network, even if the possibility of the damage is informed in advance. If you are dissatisfied with some or all of the services provided by Shenzhou network, your only remedy is to stop using them.
(4) Any claim, claim, suit, loss and damage (actual, special and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or arising out of the user's use of Shenzhou network, in violation of this agreement or by reference, incorporated into this agreement or the violation of any law or rights of a third party by the user, whether known or unknown, including reasonable The user agrees to compensate and protect Shanghai Bushan enterprise management office, Shenzhou network, employees, owners and agents from damages.
(5) Users themselves take the risks caused by the use of Shenzhou network. Shenzhou network is not responsible for the content found by users in the information published on the Shenzhou network, and does not guarantee the authenticity, timeliness, security and correctness of the information. For any information obtained through Shenzhou network, users shall distinguish and judge whether they are true or false; Shenzhou network shall not be responsible for the damage or data loss of the user computer system caused by downloading or referencing the data and information of Shenzhou network. Shenzhou network, employees, owners and users shall not be responsible for any loss or injury caused by the use of information published on the Shenzhou network and the decisions or actions taken by users believing in the published information content on the Shenzhou network. Shenzhou network, employees and owners shall not be liable for direct, indirect, occasional, special or other damages caused by the use or inability of users to use the services of Shenzhou network, even if the possibility of damage is previously informed.
11. comply with the law.
You shall comply with all laws, regulations, regulations and regulations relating to your use of the services and in connection with your bid, purchase and sale of any items and the provision of trade information.
12. declaration of intellectual property and copyright
(1) The comments made by members on this website only represent the user enterprise or personal opinions, and do not represent the stand of the station.
(2) The copyright of the legitimate speech published by members on this website belongs to the author. The publisher shall agree that the website reprints, quotes or uses it in any legal form free of charge. Others shall contact the author by themselves and indicate the origin.
(3) All contents of Shenzhou network are protected by copyright law, copyright law and other relevant laws. No one can copy or copy these contents without authorization.
(4) The content provided by Shenzhou network is only for the use of member enterprises or individuals, and shall not be used for other purposes.
"Services" or third parties can provide links to other world wide web sites or resources. Since Shenzhou does not control such websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Shenzhou network is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and does not recognize any content, publicity, products, services or other materials available on or from such websites or resources, nor shall it be responsible or liable for them. You further acknowledge and agree that Shenzhou shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss (or alleged to be caused) by the use or reliance on such content, publicity, products, services or other materials obtained from such website or resources.
14. legal statements and others
(1) The terms of service are governed by the national laws of the people's Republic of China. Members and Shenzhou shall agree to obey the jurisdiction of the court of the people's Republic of China. In case of any conflict between the registration terms of Shenzhou network and the laws of the people's Republic of China, these terms will be interpreted completely in accordance with the law, while other provisions will still have legal effect and influence on the members.
(2) The relevant introduction and precautions of customer service center and legal statement in Shenzhou network are the attachments of this article, which is the specific basis for the interpretation of this clause.
(3) The right to interpret this clause shall belong to Shenzhou network and its owner.